The first grade students read the book "Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf" by Lois Elhert. They learned about how in autumn the leaves change from a cool colors to warm colors. Theyalso learned how to draw tree trunks and branches, and they created a monoprint by folding the paper when the painted leaves were still wet.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Great Art Education Sites!
Favorite Art Sites
- art 21
- Art Junction: Collaborate space for Students and Teachers
- Behind the Scenes at the MOMA
- Crayola Digi-Color
- Create a Cloud
- Edit your Photos
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: See What's New!
- One point perspective activity
- The Bread Art Project
- The Empty Bowls Project: Fighting Hunger with the Visual Arts
- The Sketchbook Project
- Virtual Glass Blowing
- ► 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (88)